Product Development and Manufacturing Capabilities
ConSeal leads the sealant industry through innovation, technical expertise, and customer support. In fact, ConSeal is the first sealant manufacturer to work side-by-side with concrete producers in their plants and on their job sites to see first-hand how even slight changes in product cross-sections and/or chemistry can improve their sealing properties and their value to the user. This field experience keeps us close to our customers and at the very forefront of new industry developments. This ongoing commitment to the development of revolutionary new products, coupled with excellent technical and customer service support, has made ConSeal the one company users look to for reliable, first-rate solutions to their sealant problems.
ConSeal’s dedication to developing new products and serving the specialized needs of our customers and our industry is unwavering. That’s why we’re often considered to be the recognized industry leader in technical expertise and why many of the world’s most innovating corporations look to us for their “must-have” solutions to all types of technical problems. Through the years, we’ve created hundreds of custom sizes, shapes, and formulations of our products, based on the specific needs of our customers. In many cases, these custom products have been created for single-use and never produced again in the same form.
Developing solutions to meet customers' needs
As our founder Bob Haman Sr. taught us, serving the customer should be the focal point every day. Some of our best product ideas have come from being in the trenches of a job with our customers. By hands-on actions in serving customers, we support their needs and listen to how we can improve or introduce new products. This helps our customers make their products and services more versatile, with enhanced performance, and easier and safer to use and install.
As a result of listening to the customer, ConSeal introduced a variety of products that were the first of their kind to enter into the precast concrete industry:
- CS-55 Water-Based Acrylic Damproof Coating, designed to replace heavily solvented bituminous damproof coatings.
- CS-90 Fuel Resistant Epoxy Coating, a water-based epoxy coating alternative to solvented epoxies designed for systems in contact with fuel.
- CS-75 Water-Based Primer, designed to replace solvented primers with disposal hazards.
- CS-212 & CS-213 ConWrap, external membrane wraps used to protect all types of underground structures from water and soil intrusion.
- CS-231 Controlled Expansion Hydrophilic Waterstop, designed to replace traditional, clay-based waterstops.
- CS-367 Entry Seal, designed to seal sanitary access lids while maintaining ease of access to the system.
- CS-440 Fuel & Oil Resistant Sealant, designed to maintain sealant integrity when in direct contact with Fuel, Oil and other Hydrocarbons.
- CS-665 Non-Toxic, Butyl Rubber Sealant, a NSF Standard 61 Certified product for use with drinkwater systems.
- CS-1800 Solvent Free, Waterproofing Membrane, designed to replace heavily solvented, trowelable waterproofing membranes
Developing new ways to take concrete infrastructure deeper and higher
Not only does ConSeal research and develop new products for a variety of applications, but we manufacture these products in our own facility in Tipp City, Ohio. Some of our more cutting-edge capabilities include:
- Custom die-cutting of sealants, as well as adhesive pads with custom laminated materials in multiple thicknesses
- Various widths of sheet extrusions with a variety of laminated materials, including polyolefin in 4 mil and 16 mil thicknesses, rubber and asphalt-based compounds, geotextile fabric capable of withstanding the high temperatures of asphalt paving, and EPDM rubber and aluminum
- Experienced in securing NSF, UL, and GSA registrations
- Technical expertise with butyl rubber compounds, rubber and asphalt-based compounds, thermoplastic rubber compounds, water-based polymer mastics, rubber/asphalt-based, hot-applied sealants, and water-based polymer coatings
- Wide range of standard and custom cross-sections available, including round, square, rectangular, trapezoid, half-moons, and sheets
- Offering a wide variety of lengths from 1 inch to 100 feet
ConSeal maintains a commitment to sustainable products and lean manufacturing processes.
Read about ConSeal and the founding principles that drive us today.
Worldwide access to products and first-rate customer service
ConSeal ensures customers get what they need, where they need it, and when they need it. Each of our warehouses carries an extensive inventory of our materials and sizes, which are most commonly requested. If you are interested in becoming a distributor, reach out to ConSeal at (800) 332-7325 to learn more. If you need sealant fast, we can help.
North American distribution locations:
- Tipp City, OH (Our manufacturing facility)
- Phoenix, AZ
- San Bernardino, CA
- Stockton, CA
- Denver, CO
- Atlanta, GA
- Portland, ME
- Charlotte, NC
- Portland, OR
- Dallas, TX
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Kent, WA
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
How can conseal help you today?
Are you looking for specific information or just need to talk to someone? We can help. Click any of the links below.