Let ConSeal provide you and your team lunch while you learn about: concrete industry best practices, solutions to your current headache, or new technologies that will make your next project something to highlight!
Our engineers and experienced technical staff regularly cover a variety of topics including, but not limited to:
- Box Culvert Sealing Solutions from Soil-Tight to Special Watertight Applications
- Best Practices for Placing and Finishing Concrete
- Best Practices for Hot and Cold Weather Concreting
- Concrete Permeability-Reducing Admixtures 101
- Concrete Coatings and Sealers 101
- Precast Concrete 101
- Microbial Induced Corrosion of Concrete and How to Combat It
- Improving the Design Life of Sewer Structures: Microbial Induced Corrosion of Concrete Causes, Research, and Tailored Solutions
- Reducing Concrete Permeability with PRAHs: How to Improve Concrete Durability in One Easy Step
- Fundamentals of Watertight Structures
- Concrete Basics
- Precast Concrete Production Best Practices
- Cementing the Supply: A Look at the Increase in Type IL Cement Use and Decrease in Fly Ash Availability
- Resilient Construction Solutions: Building for the Future with Precast Concrete
If you want to learn more about any of those topics, or a topic not on the list that we still cover with our industry expertise, submit your request today!
Here is how it works:
- Fill out the request form.
- We will reach out to schedule your Lunch n’ Learn.
- We offer in-person, hybrid and virtual options. Hybrid you say? We’ll send a local technical representative in-person to give you a local contact for immediate follow-up, but the educator will present virtually.
- Once scheduled we’ll take your lunch request and schedule delivery or pick-up for the day of your Lunch n’ Learn, your preference from the food to the delivery.
- If you’ve requested a continuing education certificate we will send those out within a week of your Lunch n’ Learn.
IT’S THAT SIMPLE! What are you waiting for? Free food for your brain and stomach await! Fill out the form today!