Get technical assistance and training services from our qualified and experienced personnel.
CONCRETE TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
- Using the guidelines of proportioning concrete volumetrically, let our experienced staff assist you with getting the proper mix proportion for optimum strength, durability, and mix economy.
- If you are experiencing quality problems with your mix, we may be able to help you identify and eliminate the root cause. Whether you are using conventional concrete or self-consolidating concrete, we have the experience to solve many of the common causes of mix inconsistencies.
- Our technical sales engineer has over 15 years of work experience in one of the largest precast plants in the Midwest. If you have non-conformance’s that are leading to higher than necessary product costs, contact Concrete Sealants Inc. and tap into our precast concrete knowledge and experience.
PRECAST QUALITY SYSTEMS
- Many departments of transportation require that precast plants pass a plant certification audit before the plant can supply precast concrete products. Our experienced staff can assist you with designing a quality management system that will reduce the amount of time it takes to become a certified plant.
- In addition to quality system design, we can assist in the creation of forms and templates to be used in the daily inspection and testing activities.
- Our staff has over 15 years of precast plant experience. We can provide an on-site consultation of the quality management system in your precast plant. This preliminary audit will provide you with a list of items that need to be addressed and implemented before going through an industry accepted plant certification audit.
- As active members in the development of standards for the precast concrete industry, we can educate plant personnel in the proper use of ASTM standards that apply to precast operations.
SAFETY TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
- Don’t let an OSHA inspection ruin your day. Concrete Sealants Inc. can help you find many of the safety violations in your plant. Our safety consultation is completely confidential. By having our experienced engineer survey your facility, you will know what steps to take to make your plant a safer, healthier place to work.
- Providing safety training on a regular basis can be an overwhelming task. Concrete Sealants, Inc. can help you in the development of monthly safety toolbox talks.
- If you need a plant safety manual and don’t know where to start, let Concrete Sealants, Inc. assist you. Our experienced and trained staff can provide you with the assistance necessary to get your safety manual completed.
- Get your personnel trained in safety by letting Concrete Sealants, Inc. hold an OSHA 10-hour safety course at your facility. Under the supervision of our OSHA authorized trainer, your employees will be provided with the basic knowledge that OSHA considers as the minimum knowledge required to recognize hazards in your plant. Attendees are eligible to receive an OSHA 10-hour card by attending this class.
- If you want to educate your production personnel in quality concrete fundamentals, let Concrete Sealants, Inc. present our short course on this subject. This 4 hour course will cover concrete materials, basic reinforcement, prepour, and post pour inspections. This course is interactive and provides the basic fundamental knowledge required to produce quality concrete products.
ConSeal’s Sales and Technical Staff is equipped and ready to aid you with necessary performance tests, including:
- ASTM C990 Performance Test (10 psi for 10 minutes, minimum)
- ASTM C443 Performance Test (13 psi for 10 minutes, minimum)
- ASTM C1227 Vacuum and Water Tests for Septic Tanks
How can conseal help you today?
Are you looking for specific information or just need to talk to someone? We can help.