ConBlock CDA is a liquid Permeability Reducing Agent (PRA) that densifies concrete. The molecules are fast-reacting, allowing performance to be realized immediately. Due to the tightening of the void space, concrete bleeding is reduced, allowing finishing operations to occur more quickly. After 21 days at 200 psi (CRD-C48) water did not pass through the concrete. ConBlock CDA’s densification properties allow it to be suitable for use in Hydrostatic (PRAH) and non-hydrostatic (PRAN) installations.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy to use liquid admixture
- Densifies concrete and ehances durability
- Accelerates cement hydration leading to strength development increase
- Concrete waterproofing resistant to hydrostatic pressures up to 200 psi
- Reduces pore-water/bleed-water in placed concrete
- Meets ASTM C494, Type S requirement / AASHTO M194
DO NOT SUBJECT CONBLOCK CDA TO FREEZING TEMPERATURES BEFORE USE.